Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Our Wedding Day 9.19.09


The big day finally arrived after changing the date a million times(sorry everyone)!! Jason flew back from Alaska for our wedding and it was so good to see him after 2 months apart. I had done most of the wedding planning from Salt Lake consulting with Jason over the phone about table cloth colors, cakes and flowers. It was a lot of fun to be the wedding planner.

We got down to St. George Thursday and did all the wedding run around. We had a nice small family wedding so the preparation was pretty simple and most of the weekend was spent laying by the pool. 
The morning of the wedding we had pictures with our awesome Photographer Errin Andrus. We went to the Jacob Hamblin home, the lava beds outside Snow Canyon and a few inside the park.  Following  pictures we had a family brunch catered by Grandma Toblers Bakery. We had some awesome quiche, pastries and Fruit it was so yummy. My favorite was the white chocolate Raspberry scones.
                          
I love my little Maddox...She was awesome for pictures and looked so cute!

The next thing on the agenda was family pictures
My Family above and Jason's below
Then the wedding. It was short and sweet! Our backdrop of the red mountains where the reason we choose to get married in St. George. We couldn't have picked a better location!
The ceremony was so sweet and Bishop McKonkie did a great job. I didn't even cry but 
really fought back the tears because of my happiness!
Cute picture of me and my best friend Brinlee and her beautiful daughter Kimber 
I didn't want to do the guarder thing but did for Jason!! He insisted 
We both promised to not smash cake in each others face and guess who didn't stick to 
the plan? You guessed it Jason the jokester. I couldn't even post a picture because I 
get mad every time I see it!
Our Exit was on the 4-wheeler. It had started raining but Maddox wanted to go 
for a ride so bad so we did a quick trip around the block.
The end of the night went a little like this...Jason got tossed in right after 
his tux came off thank goodness

We did have a great day and we wouldn't have changed a thing. 
The rest of the night was spent talking with family, watching a movie in the theater room and 
a dip in the hot tub!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love this last picture! That face you are making is SO you and it makes me miss you so much! I love you to death and I'm so happy that you're happy!

    ReplyDelete